Monday 8 April 2013

My Sunday Best II

I put together another fabulous piece for church this Sunday, I had a choice between two outfits. I opted between a sporty-luxe piece or a floral feminine piece, as it was a nice day, I went for the floral, feminine outfit. My mum thought I looked like a "little girl" again. :)
I put together a floral skater skirt with a pink cropped jumper layered upon a white blouse. I accessorized with a pink bracelet, brown-plait belt ,a brown clutch bag and brown ankle boots to go with it. Finished with a simplistic black denim jacket. >.<







Thanx for reading xxx ;)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours of your sweater and skirt :)

    Andra

    http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! ;)
Include the link to your blog and I'll check it ASAP!! xxx